The AMI’s core purpose is to support progress in the careers of our members and advance the marketing profession.
In order to achieve this, the AMI will:
- Promote and advocate the status and interests of our members and the profession.
- Build the status and professionalism of members through our Certified Practicing Marketer (CPM) designation.
- Foster member collaboration and networking.
- Provide access to professional development opportunities, including knowledge sharing, content and thought leadership.
- Work collaboratively with marketing academia, including course accreditation.
- Set and maintain professional standards of members through the Code of Conduct.
- Celebrate marketing excellence through our Awards Program.