Why partner with the AMI?
- Reach your target audience. Collaboration with the Australian Marketing Institute will help you deliver your message to a broad audience of marketing professionals. The Institute’s members, customers and partners operate in a range of professional roles including academics, account managers, CEOs, managing directors, business owners, business development managers, marketing & communication managers, brand managers, campaign coordinators, digital project managers and more.
- Support the marketing industry. AMI is a not for profit, membership-based institute that reinvests 100% of its earning in furthering marketing’s raison d’etre via member services, education, events, networking and much more.
- Find partnership options which will suit the needs of your business. With promotional options starting at only $400, we provide opportunities to businesses of any size to partner with us. We believe building collaborations and partnerships strengthen our industry and provide our members with additional benefits.
- Promote your brand through AMI media channels, such as our website, newsletters, and social media.
- Associate your brand with industry success and achievements through partnering with the AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence.
- Advertising options are also available for our ‘Marketing Voice‘ blog.
- For advertising as well as general sponsorship and partnership opportunities, contact Johanna Herrera at firstname.lastname@example.org and expose your brand to our Marketing community’s key decision makers.
2019 AMI Partners
It is a pleasure to work with AMI.
They have a highly engaged membership base and the value proposition that it creates for members and partners is exemplary.Karen Beattie
Having a strong and strategic partnership with the peak body for marketers in Australia, the Australian Marketing Institute, is vital for the Australasian Promotional Products Association given our shared positions as active marketing and promotional product related Associations. This relationship helps us to build a team that will better be able to strategically marshal resources, skills, expertise and influence to support members, and enhance marketing and promotional product knowledge and awareness. At the same time APPA members are able to access leading edge marketing education and thought leadership provided by and through AMI.