The AMI runs on Volunteer power!
Marketing professionals from all stages of their career volunteer their time as AMI speakers, authors, award judges, panellists and also providing support in day-to-day operations. Whatever role they play, volunteers are at the heart of everything the AMI does.
Close to 400 volunteers every year help the AMI achieve its main goal of providing the cutting-edge marketing theory and practice to fuel progress in the careers of professional marketers. More than 139 judges and another 150 volunteers across our community serve mainly in State Committees. We will have 40 opportunities for panellists to speak at the 2019 Marketing Prediction Series in addition to 30 panellist openings for Senior Marketers Monitor panel.
We’re going through an exciting growth phase and need a number of focused and dynamic volunteer staff members to join our team.
- Struggling to get your first marketing job and need practical experience?
- Looking for a career change towards more creative and dynamic industry?
- Do you enjoy working on a wide array of different tasks and take pride in being effective in following up on things that land on your desk or in your inbox?
- Are you curious about life, love learning new things and sharing your knowledge and experience?
This is your chance to obtain exciting marketing work experience and build your professional network.
You can volunteer for a number of roles that support the AMI. Find out more about various opportunities and requirements for the following volunteer roles:
- Join the Membership team > No role available at the moment.
- Join the Partnership team > Apply now.
- Join the Events & Professional Development team > No role available at the moment.
- Join the Marketing team > Apply now.
- Join the Finance team > No role available at the moment.
- State Committee Members > Read more.
- Be a mentor or mentee in the Emerging Marketers Program > Read more.
- Become an Awards Judge. Call for AMI Awards Judges open every year from February till May > Get in touch.
- Volunteer to be a speaker for events, webinars and panels > Read more.
- Become an Accreditation and Endorsement Assessor > Get in touch.
Why should you volunteer for the AMI?
AMI volunteers give of their time and talents in order to:
- Develop professionally
- Build their careers
- Grow their professional networks
- Get new ideas and perspectives
- Contribute to the marketing profession
- Mentor the next generation of marketers
- Give back to their profession and community.