About the AMI
The Australian Marketing Institute has been supporting progress in the careers of our members and advancing the marketing profession since 1933. With the largest network of marketers in Australia, we aim to provide our members value by:
- Promoting and advocate the status and interests of our members and the profession.
- Building the status and professionalism of members through our Certified Practicing Marketer (CPM) designation.
- Fostering member collaboration and networking.
- Providing access to professional development opportunities, including knowledge sharing, content and thought leadership.
- Working collaboratively with marketing academia, including course accreditation.
- Setting and maintain professional standards of members through the Code of Conduct.
- Celebrating marketing excellence through our Awards Program.
Watch this video of AMI Directors sharing their thoughts about the role of the AMI and current marketing trends.