Copyright of the information presented on the AMI website www.ami.org.au, including but not limited to literary works, artistic works, photographs and computer programs (“Information”) resides with the Australian Marketing Institute (the “AMI”). Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under Australian copyright legislation, no part of the information may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever.
Any copy of the Information which is downloaded or printed for private study, research, criticism or review, must not be republished on the Internet or in any other form. Such information must not be changed and no part of any copyright notice attaching to the Information may be removed.
The AMI, its employees, representatives and associates provide the Information as general information. The AMI, its employees, representatives and associates do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the currency, accuracy, correctness, reliability, usability, or any other aspect, of the Information nor of Information provided by others to the AMI and presented on this website, nor of material provided by others and accessed from this site using links or connections to their websites. The user accepts sole responsibility and all risk for using the Information. The AMI does not accept any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise as a result of using this web site or any of the Information.
Intelligence Connected Terms and Conditions
The information on, or a result of, the Intelligence Connected Community (‘ICC’) is owned and operated by the Australian Marketing Institute (‘AMI’). Your access to and use of the ICC is conditional on acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you proceed to become a member on the ICC you are consenting to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please, therefore, read them carefully before becoming a member of the ICC.
1. Becoming a member is only open to individual/s that are current financial member/s of the AMI. Submissions for survey activities will only be accepted via the ICC online portal.
2. If you become a member of the ICC, you agree to receive emails and communication revolving around community activities.
3. The AMI will only accept one listing per individual and all listings will not be disclosed to other members as the ICC is not an open, interactive community.
4. From time to time the ICC will share general statistics of the ICC member base to each of its members through the ICC portal member log in.
5. The accuracy of the information you submit to the AMI through the ICC is your responsibility. The AMI is not responsible for typographical, grammatical errors or misguided insights and opinions.
6. The AMI reserves the right to remove any members from the ICC for misconduct or to publish or decline to accept a information submitted to the ICC. If you have a concern, we suggest that you speak to the AMI in the first instance.
7. Becoming a member in the ICC does not indicate, expressly or implied, any endorsement of your products or services by the AMI.
8. You must not use the ICC to engage in any conduct that violates any term of these Terms and Conditions, or rights of the AMI or third parties; or the AMI Code of Professional Conduct.
9. The AMI may from time to time amend, update, or change the ICC, including these Terms and Conditions, without notice to you.
Marketing Services Directory Disclaimer
The information on the Marketing Services Directory (‘MSD’) is owned and operated by the Australian Marketing Institute (‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’). When we refer to us, we include our employees, representatives and associates.
We have compiled the information in the MSD for your convenience. We cannot, however, guarantee that our MSD will be suitable for you. The MSD is intended to be a general guide only. We do not necessarily recommend the services of members listed in our MSD to you.
We rely upon our members and third parties to provide us with information for the MSD including contact details and details of market-related services. Although we try to ensure that the content is current and as accurate as possible, we do not guarantee its currency, reliability or completeness.
It is up to you to make your own inquiries about any member listed in our MSD and whether they can offer you the services that you are after. If you choose to use the services of or rely on the advice of any member listed in our MSD, this will be at your own risk and responsibility. If you believe that there has been a breach of our Code of Professional Conduct, you should let us know as soon as possible.
Sometimes, mistakes in our MSD may appear. If you see any mistake, please let us know.
We’ll keep you up to date on improvements we make to the MSD, including changes to information in the MSD and any upgrades or changes to the way the MSD functions wherever possible. We may, however, need to make changes to the MSD from time to time without prior notice to you.
Subject to any rights imposed by laws which cannot be limited or excluded, we exclude all warranties or conditions implied by law and all liability to you or anyone else for any loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the use of our MSD or any of its content even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage or such loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable.
If the laws of your location do not allow us to exclude our liability for breach of conditions or warranties expressed or implied by law, but allows limitation, our liability in connection with any services supplied to you will, at our election, be limited to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the service supplied again.
In no case will we be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of your use of our MSD, including loss of business profits, loss of opportunity, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if we are informed of their possibility. This includes any information, product or service you obtain through or as a result of using our MSD.
In some cases, the laws of your location may apply to your online dealings with us and you may have additional legal rights. If you have a complaint about us, we suggest that you speak to us first; that way you can see if we can resolve any complaint you may have.
Marketing Services Directory Terms and Conditions
The information on the Marketing Services Directory (‘MSD’) is owned and operated by the Australian Marketing Institute (‘AMI’). Your access to and use of the MSD is conditional on acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you proceed to submit a listing on the MSD you are consenting to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please, therefore, read them carefully before submitting a listing on the MSD.
A listing in the MSD is only open to individual/s or organisation/s with staff member/s that have attained the Certified Practising Marketer (CPM) accreditation and are current financial member/s of the AMI. Only the name of a current CPM can be listed on the MSD for contact or display purposes. Submissions for listing will only be accepted via the online or PDF version of the MSD submission form.
If you list in the MSD, you agree to utilise a CPM, in the first instance, when providing services to a user of the MSD.
The AMI will only accept one listing per individual or organisation and all listings will be in alphabetical order.
A listing in the MSD is limited to marketing- related services only and includes a maximum choice of five categories and unlimited subcategories within each chosen category.
The accuracy of the information you submit to the AMI is your responsibility. The AMI is not responsible for typographical, grammatical or logo errors.
If you or the contact person of your organisation listed on the MSD ceases to be a current financial member of the AMI, the AMI may remove your listing from the MSD.
The AMI reserves the right to publish or decline to accept a listing for the MSD. If you have a concern, we suggest that you speak to the AMI in the first instance.
A listing in the MSD does not indicate, expressly or implied, any endorsement of your products or services by the AMI.
You must not use the MSD to engage in any conduct that violates any term of these Terms and Conditions: or rights of the AMI or third parties; or the AMI Code of Professional Conduct. The contact information contained in the MSD is not to be utilised for direct marketing purposes by third parties.
The AMI may from time to time amend, update, or change the MSD, including these Terms and Conditions, without notice to you.
Third Party Sites
Links to third party sites appear on this website. The AMI does not control and is not responsible for the content of these sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or implied, any endorsement of the sites or the products or services provided by these third-party sites.
You access those sites and use their products and services solely at your own risk. If you access other content or services from third-party sites, the AMI will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of such dealings.
General Events Terms and Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Behaviour: AMI reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an AMI event, or eject any person from an AMI event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by AMI staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- Canvassing by delegates is strictly prohibited at AMI events and forums. Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event/forum except by event sponsors. Delegates violating this policy will be asked to leave the event and AMI members may have their membership revoked.
- Image release: In registering for AMI events and conferences, delegates grant permission to AMI, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, online/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for AMI. Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from AMI in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless, AMI and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should a delegate not agree to the above image release, they must advise AMI by contacting (02) 8256 1650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoices: When you complete and sign your copy of the registration form, this becomes a tax invoice in compliance with ATO requirements. This can be used to make payment by Electronic Funds Transfer, Credit Card, or cheque and you can keep this completed form on file for your tax records.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): If paying via EFT, a completed copy of the registration form along with a remittance advice is needed in order for the registration to be processed by AMI. Payment by EFT will not be accepted after the registration closing date. Your registration is not confirmed until you have received a receipt and confirmation email from AMI.
- Payment: To avoid disappointment, ensure you pay for your booking(s) before the registration closing date. Anyone that has not received a confirmation email will not be on the event attendance list and therefore will not be admitted to the event.
- Program: AMI reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of an equivalent standard.
- Registration Notice: AMI member registration rates are not transferable to non-AMI members. By selecting a member registration rate, it is agreed that the registrant is a current financial member of AMI and that the registration is made in the AMI member’s name only. A breach of this may result in a cancellation of an event registration and/or AMI membership
- Registration and Payment: Payment in full is required by the event date in order to attend.
- Sharing registrations: One registration may not be utilised by several individuals. For larger events group registration discounts and 1-day registration, options are provided
- Substitutions: Should a registrant be unable to attend, they may send one substitute in their place. AMI must be notified of all substitutions prior to the event.
- Privacy Notice: AMI is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We support the privacy principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act), as amended. AMI collects and stores your personal information for the purposes of providing membership services, education and training programs.
Here is how your data may be used:
Communication from AMI: AMI may use your details to promote products and services in the form of email communications and/or other types of communication. Email email@example.com if you would prefer not to receive communications from AMI.
For the purposes of the event: Your details will be provided to parties directly related to the conference including the conference registration manager, venues and accommodation providers for the purpose of room bookings, catering needs and other conference options.
No warranty is made that the material on this website is free from computer viruses or other defects.
Trademarks appearing on this website are trademarks of the AMI and may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, or distributed in any way or used as meta-tags for another website or to attract users to any other website by any other means.