Promote Your AMI Membership and Career Achievements
If you are proud to be a part of the Australian marketing community and would like to demonstrate your ongoing commitment to the professional development and advancing your marketing career, you are encouraged to promote your AMI membership through your networks. With AMI digital certificates and badges it’s easier than ever before to share your career achievements! Here’s how you can get the most use and value out of AMI membership.
1. Add post-nominal letters after your surname
2. Share on social media and update your LinkedIn profile
3. Embed member badges on your website / email signatures
4. Download, print or share your membership certificate
Add AMI post-nominals
Use the following post-nominal letters depending on your membership category:
- MAMI (Member of the Australian Marketing Institute)
- FAMI (Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute)
- CPM (Certified Practising Marketer)
Feel free to add post-nominals to your business cards, emails, LinkedIn profile, blog and website profiles etc.
Embed member badges on your website / email signatures
You can embed your membership certificate or digital badge to your webpage, blog or create an email signature.
- Along the bottom of the credential window click ‘Embed’ option. In the pop-up window that appears, choose one of the available options – Gmail / Outlook signature or Embed your digital badge or full credential to your website.
- Follow instructions on the screen to create your Gmail / Outlook signature.
- In order to embed your badge to your website, click the ‘Embed Image’ Tab. Copy the image URL of the credential you would like to embed. Navigate to the web page editor that you are using and use the Add Media tool specific to your web page editor. Paste the image URL that you copied from your credential view and wait for the credential image to load.
- To enable viewers to click on your embedded credential to view more information about your achievement you will need to navigate back to your the credential view and copy the URL in the browser search bar. Paste the URL you just copied into the ‘Link to’ option of your embedded badge and save. Your newly embedded badge will now direct anyone who clicks on it to your credential view in order to see more details regarding your achievement.
And even more!
There are so many ways your can share your career success!
Download & Print Your Certificate
To print your certificate, you need to download a PDF copy. Click the ‘PDF’ button and a PDF copy of your certificate will open in a new browser window. Now you can print it following the instructions of your computer.
Send an Email Direct from the Credential View
Use Your Credential's Unique URL
You can place your credential’s unique URL in a large variety of places, including social media profiles, websites and blogs, digital resumes, email signatures… Where ever you can think of!
Having issues with your digital badges?
If you need any assistance with the platform access, changing the name on your certificate, correcting information on your credential, please, do not hesitate to contact the AMI Membership Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not an AMI Member yet?
By becoming a member of the AMI, you are joining a well established and diverse community of marketers who belong to the association which advocates for your profession and supports you in building your skills as a professional marketer.