Align your brand with the best of the best in marketing
Creating an image of success and authority for your business is a smart way to win more customers. Just imagine how your reputation soars when you work alongside other successful brands. By aligning your brand with the Australian Marketing Institute, you can leverage this power of collective credibility and associate your company’s brand with the success and achievements of the best-in-class marketers in the industry.
AMI offers a range of tailored state and national-based sponsorship packages to help you reach your target audience and showcase your brand to the industry’s key decision makers. Providing an excellent opportunity for networking, sponsoring AMI’s Awards also enables you to form long term relationships with potential customers.
AMI offers a number of partnership and sponsorship packages that enable you to connect with AMI’s community of marketers who represent a broad range of job types and organisations and industry sectors.
Opportunities included in AMI’s tailored sponsorship and partnership packages include:
- Opportunities to gain maximum exposure to the marketing community’s key decision-makers through partnering with the AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence
- Thought leadership content distribution available ‘Marketing Voice‘ blog
- Lead generation opportunities with AMI webinars
- Quarterly networking opportunities to maximise business relationships
- Sponsored events such as CMO round tables and hosted breakfasts
- Exposure through speaking opportunities at AMI events
- Marketing promotion through social media and weekly newsletters
- Brand representation on the AMI website, Awards registration page and weekly communications
- Company logo included in the electronic and print versions of the Awards for Marketing Excellence Magazine, which is distributed to AMI’s email database of 15,000+ subscribers
Why partner with the AMI?
- Reach your target audience. Collaboration with the Australian Marketing Institute will help you deliver your message to a broad audience of marketing professionals. The Institute’s members, customers and partners operate in a range of professional roles including academics, account managers, CEOs, managing directors, business owners, business development managers, marketing & communication managers, brand managers, campaign coordinators, digital project managers and more.
- Support the marketing industry. AMI is a not for profit, membership-based institute that reinvests 100% of its earning in furthering marketing’s raison d’etre via member services, education, events, networking and much more.
- Find partnership options which will suit the needs of your business. With promotional options starting at only $400, we provide opportunities to businesses of any size to partner with us. We believe building collaborations and partnerships strengthen our industry and provide our members with additional benefits.
It is a pleasure to work with AMI.
They have a highly engaged membership base and the value proposition that it creates for members and partners is exemplary.Karen Beattie
Our target market is the professional marketing community and as the leading professional body for the industry, the AMI Awards are the highest profile events of the year, so it makes perfect sense to become a sponsor.Lee Featherby
Having a strong and strategic partnership with the peak body for marketers in Australia, the Australian Marketing Institute, is vital for the Australasian Promotional Products Association given our shared positions as active marketing and promotional product related Associations. This relationship helps us to build a team that will better be able to strategically marshal resources, skills, expertise and influence to support members, and enhance marketing and promotional product knowledge and awareness. At the same time APPA members are able to access leading edge marketing education and thought leadership provided by and through AMI.
The secrets of forming a like-minded, value-add partnership
Sarah Campbell, Executive Director at AMSRO, is committed to working with like-minded organisations such as the AMI, where sponsorship supports AMSRO’s long-term objective to represent and enhance the research, data and insights industry. The AMI Awards enable AMSRO’s 90+ member companies to showcase the AMSRO brand and the member organisation’s commitment to quality research and industry leadership.
Creating an image of success is the smart way to win more customers
Lee Featherby from PowerfulPoints, knows that creating an image of success and authority for your business is a smart way to win more customers. For two years now, PowerfulPoints have partnered with AMI to support the AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence. Read about how his team have maximised their business relationships from the opportunity.